The Mob Museum
Tales of the Vegas Mob have had a certain allure that has seen them being captured in cinema time and again.
The Las Vegas Mob Museum will bring to life stories from the birth of the Mob to the current headliners. Don’t forget to get your mugshot!
Las Vegas Mob Museum Hours
Daily: 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Community Safety Forum: The Active Shooter
What steps should be taken when face to face with a shooter? That question and more will be addressed during this forum
Date: 23rd April 2017 (2-3 PM)
Mob Museum Highlights
- Get to know the stories of the who’s who of the Las Vegas gangster world up-close and personal.
- Real stories brought to life with engaging, multi-sensory exhibits and unparalleled insights from the front lines of both sides of the battle.
- Peep into the history of courtroom hearings, corruption and conspiracy, the mob’s greatest hits and much more.
- Interact with a 17-foot-wide touch wall and discover where organized crime operates today and how law enforcement is fighting back.
- Explore the Underground—the Museum’s new Prohibition exhibit, it is surrounded by artifacts from the 1920s.
- Experience Prohibition-era cocktails in our speakeasy and on-site distillery.