The Lido Show Highlights
- Prepare to be dazzled and enchanted by the Lido Show
- Watch ‘Paris Merveilles’ a landmark show in the Lido history created and directed by Franco Dragone.
- Enjoy some champagne as you see the spectacle unfold in front of you.
- Choose from a range of tickets and select the option that appeals to you best.
Why Visit The Lido Show
Made famous by the stunning/incredible Bluebell girls, the Le Lido or Lido Cabaret is one of the most famous venues for cabaret in Paris. The first show under the Lido franchise opened in 1946. It was in 1948 that Mary Kelly, along with her troupe of Blue Bell girls came into the Lido revue and stayed there for the next 40 years. To this date, the Bluebell girls are a major part of any new show under the Lido's stewardship.
The atmosphere, lights, and charm give this venue an added gloss, and the opening nights of their new shows are attended by the who's who of the celebrity world. At the Lido, you will enter a new world of French Burlesque performances and cabaret acts which are famous across the world. Learn more about the show by visiting our Lido Show Category
Your Lido Experience
Step into The Lido and take in the glamorous atmosphere and visuals of the crystals, feathers, chandeliers and much more stunning luxurious statement pieces. The new show playing at the Lido is ‘Paris Merveilles.’ Sip on some champagne, sit back and enjoy the show. Created and directed by the ultra-talented Franco Dragone, ‘Paris Merveilles’ is an homage to the city of Paris. Dragone when conceptualizing the show aimed to create one that would satiate the eyes and soul. Centered around a singer, Manon, this revue is a first of its kind in Lido history. Dragone incorporates stunning visual effects, extravagant costumes, best dancers from around the world, and exceptional performances into this over-the-top Cabaret experience.
You will find these ticket options on the next page to choose from, allowing you to select the experience that best suits your needs. These variants exist for all the shows unless mentioned otherwise.
- 1. Show with Glass of Champagne: Includes show ticket plus one glass of champagne per ticket
- 2. Show with Half-Bottle of Champagne: Includes show ticket plus half-a-bottle of Brut 1er cru Champagne champagne per ticket
- 3. Show with Premium Champagne Service: Includes show ticket plus Half-a-bottle of Ruinart or Taittinger Champagne along with a plate of macaroons. You also get personalized greetings, priority access, and privileged seating