Please arrive at the meeting point 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
- Please display this voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your host.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets please show your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
Your cruise ticket is valid for six months from the date of purchase. You can take the cruise anytime within the operating hours, between 10:30 AM to 10:00 PM. Cruises depart every 30 minutes during the summer, and every hour during winter months.
- Boarding Point is - Bateaux Parisiens Port
- Head directly to the boarding point, located at at the Bateaux Parisiens Port, at the foot of the Eiffel Tower.
- To easily locate your boarding point on Google Maps, type 'Bateaux Parisiens Port'
Get Directions to the Boarding Point
How to Get There
- To board your cruise, meet at the Bateaux Parisiens port, located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. The address is Port de la Bourdonnais - 75007 Paris
- The closest metro stations are Trocadéro, Bir-Hakeim and École Militaire. All are within a 10-15 minute walk of the port.
- If traveling by car, Quai Branly parking lot is located just 300 meters away.