Park Hopper Combo Highlights
Singapore Zoo Ticket Highlights
- All day access to the zoo, across all the 10 zones, with re-entries.
- Guided Tram ride included in the Singapore Zoo voucher price.
River Safari Ticket Highlights
- Enjoy two amazing boat rides as you explore the secrets of the Amazon: River Safari and Amazon River Quest.
- Meet Kai Kai and Jia Jia, the giant pandas at the Giant Panda Forest.
Night Safari Ticket Highlights
- Watch fauna come alive by night and discover 2,500 fascinating nocturnal creatures in their natural habitat as you take in the Night Safari exhibits.
- Climb on the Safari Tram, a 40-minutes immersive experience, that takes you through the reserve park across the 6 different geographical locations.
- Engage in the interactive Creatures Of The Night Show, where you can learn more about the nocturnal abilities of the animals.
Jurong Bird Park Singapore Ticket Highlights
- Unlimited access on the Hop-on Hop-off tram ride at the park.
- Discover up to 400 species of birds including 4 species of penguins, several species of pelicans, Emus, parrots and much more!
Get an immersive experience with wildlife and cover the spectrum of exotic and local creatures of Singapore using this high-savings combo. Indulge in an adventure with the flora and fauna as you move from one wildlife park to another and learn about the abundance of diversity all across the planet.
The open concept zoological garden at Singapore Zoo is a special experience. Spread over 26 hectares of land and divided into 11 zones which mimic landscapes from around the world, Singapore Zoo is a must visit for any wildlife enthusiast. Spot more than 300 unique species of animals and indulge in the immersive experiences with these animals. The Singapore Zoo also has a special area for kids with water rides and farm animal interactions. To make the most of your time, refer our detailed guide on Singapore Zoo
Jurong Bird Park Experience
Asia’s largest bird park, Jurong Bird Park, is spread over 20 hectares of hills and houses more than 5,000 birds across 400 species. Jurong Bird Park is home to four free-flight aviaries which mirror the natural topography of the different areas of the planet. It also features special bird shows such as the ‘King of the Skies’ and ‘High Flyers’ and also provides immersive lunch experiences like ‘Lunch with Parrots.’ To plan your day better, please read our detailed guide on Jurong Bird Park
River Safari Experience
Asia’s first and only river-themed wildlife park, the River Safari is spread over 12 hectares and houses 200 species of fauna and 400 species of flora. The River Safari replicates freshwater habitats of the iconic rivers of the world including the Amazon, Mekong, Nile, Mississippi and more. Cruise down the Amazon to spot leopards or visit the Giant Panda Forest to see these cute, fuzzy creatures at this one-of-a-kind wildlife park. To plan your day better, please read our detailed guide on River Safari
Night Safari Experience
Night Safari is an exotic night-time wildlife park which houses only nocturnal animals. The first of its kind all over Asia, this experience allows you to discover the world of nocturnal animals such as Jaguars, Lions, Elephants and several other creatures across six distinct topographical zones. With special shows and walking trails, the Night Safari is the most awarded wildlife park in Singapore. To make the most of your time, refer our detailed guide on Night Safari